Ozempic Not Covered By Your Insurance - Now What?
Allure Aesthetics - Bakersfield
What do you do when you do not qualify to get Ozempic ?
Ozempic (semaglutide) is a diabetic medication that has been getting a lot of attention recently because it suppresses your appetite and has helped a lot of diabetic patients lose weight.
It is available only by prescription from your doctor. We can submit the prescription to your insurance for you in the medispa if you meet the criteria for treatment with Ozempic, after a weight loss consultation. Sometimes additional paperwork and labs need to be submitted to get prior authorizations.
But what happens if Ozempic is not covered by your health insurance?
"Cash paying cost for Ozempic is $1,000 per month or more."
At your weight loss consult, we will look over your metabolic profile and see if you meet criteria for other weight loss medications instead. We will also review your diet and exercise regimen and help you tweak it a bit more to see if you can get more weight loss.
We also have a Weight-Loss Membership to get you the right tools to help you focus on your troubled areas without the need for surgery.
For a monthly subscription, you now have access to the most potent tools to help you slim down your troubled spot, be it your
- waist line
- upper arms
- or thighs
You tell us your troubled spot, and we'll help you trim it down!
1. First You Can Target Your Subcutaneous Fat with InMode's Evolve Machine
You can use InMode to take inches off your abdomen, buttocks, or thighs, or upper arms.
We have been using InMode's Evolve machine for 4 years to help our clients melt away their excess fat. In 2022, the technology got even better with their new TransformX probe.
InMode EVOLVE is the only FDA-approved hands-free non-surgical treatment for skin and subdermal fat, and for muscle tone improvement. It delivers radiofrequency (RF) energy and electromagnetic pulses to remodel large body areas, and improves the appearance of your skin.
This machine is intense!
- It uses RF to destabilize the fat cell membranes
- Then the electrical terminal zaps the fatty tissue with pulses of electricity which breaks up the cell membranes to mobilize the subcutaneous fat.
- Next, it stimulates your surrounding muscles to contract to increase energy demand, which induces fat burning locally.
- This is much more effective then you trying to do sit-ups or planking to try to burn fat in those areas.
- We can adjust how intense you want the sessions to be, limited only by your discomfort and how quickly you get muscle fatigue and need to slow down!
- you can trim off inches from your abdomen, buttocks, thighs, or upper arms within weeks.
InMode recommends for you to get 6 sessions for each body part to see the best results.
with Discount Code "OnlineSpecial"
2. Next You Can Target Your Intra-Abdominal Fat (Visceral Fat)
This is the fat that has been deposited inside your abdomen, around your intestines, causing fatty liver and other health problems. If your abdomen is always distended, likely you have built up a large amount of visceral fat.
This fat is very stubborn and hard to get rid of because you cannot exercise the muscles around this fat to get it to burn!
You will need some special tools to target this fat. Lipo-C injections provide your body with extra stimulants to target burning that stubborn intra-abdominal fat. These vitamins have also been shown to reduce fatty liver, and reduce abdominal bloating. As it burns off the fat, it will also release energy to help reduce fatigue and enhance any exercise regimen you have.
What is in the Lipo-C injections?
- Methionine: Without enough methionine, you can develop fatty liver and body edema.
- Choline: This essential nutrient may be able to reduce fatty liver and abdominal fat buildup.
- Inositol: Helps clean the liver of unwanted fat buildup. It immobilizes stored fat so that body tissues can use it for energy instead. It also reduces cholesterol levels.
- Carnitine: helps metabolize abdominal fat storage to release energy so it helps fight fatigue as well.
Order Your Lipo-C Injections Now
Purchase Online to Get 10% OFF
with Discount Code "OnlineSpecial"
3. Add Vitamin B-12 Injections for Energy/Metabolism Boost to Enhance Your Workouts
Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) have been an integral part of most weight loss programs. It can boost your energy and enhance your exercise plans.
If you have gastroenterology problems or have had gastric bypass, you may be low on B-12. With a verified vitamin B-12 deficiency, your health insurance will usually cover the cost of your injections.
Oral B-12 supplements do not absorb as well, so the injections have higher bioavailability and will give you a lot more energy so you can work out harder to lose weight. It also reduces mental stress.
You can ask to add your Vitamin B12 injections when you come in to get your Lipo-C injections.
Weight Loss Packages Available
- Vitamin B-12 shot for Energy to enhance the fat burning workouts
- Lipo-B or Lipo-C injection to target your Visceral Fat and trim the waist line.
- InMode TRIM Machine : 30-min session to melt away your Subcutaneous Fat . You get to pick your target area each time to target your stubborn subcutaneous fat:
- Your abdomen
- Your buttocks
- Your Upper arms
- Your thighs
- You also get to choose which InMode probe you want to use each time:
- Tite Probe - will tighten loose skin
- Tone Probe - will work out your abdominal rectus muscles to bring back your 6 pack that is buried beneath the fat.
- Trim Probe - will zap your subcutaneous fat cells to get rid of them
- TransformX Probe - combine all 3 probes at once for best results.
Call Us With Any Questions
Financing Options Available Through Care Credit and Cherry
Allure Aesthetics - Bakersfield, California